It’s almost Mothers Day–we did some more browsing at Barneys in the spirit of the Mothers Day sweepstakes we’re hosting. Don’t forget to share your favorite mothers day memories with us for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree at Barneys! Enter here.
1. Proenza Schouler Booties: I cannot get over these printed leather open toe booties. This is my must have shoe for the season. They are perfection! Jane and I are the biggest fans of Proenza Schouler!
2. Balenciaga Bag: Jane and I always differ on Balenciaga bags. I love the classic shape of the Arena–and the perforated leather makes this bag so great. I want it in several colors!!
3. Yves Saint Laurent Palais pump: This new silhouette for YSL is just gorgeous! So beautiful–the snakeskin makes it extra special. This shoe will be a classic like the tribute.
4. Olivia Colling Turquoise earrings: These earrings are perfect. They have such a vintage delicate feel to them, but the use of turquoise makes them bold and modern. A must have!!
5. Erdem Petra dress; I’m completely in love with this dress. At first glance it appears strapless but on closer look you can see it has a mesh crew neck. The mixture of silk, cotton, mesh and gorgeous printed fabric makes this dress so classic. This is the perfect dress for so many occasions!